If you are using Dell printer day-to-day, you face technical difficulty with your HP printer like slow speed of the printing. Printing speeds are very low than expected, therefore almost Dell printer users will get delay prints. If you get any type of technical fault, you must connect with online dell printer experts for quick technical help. There are some important steps described below:-
Reset the Printer:-
- You need to click on the power button to turn on the dell printer, if it not turns on automatically.
- Wait up to the dell printer is silent before you click on the start button for the printer.
- You have to disconnect the power cord safely from wall outlet.
- Don’t wait more time, you make possible efforts to connect again the power cord to rear of the printer.
- You have to wait the complete warm up time and printer is still before your need to continue.
With online technical assistance of dell printer technical specialists, you can solve all technical errors while using the device. You can also get the right advice from the technical experts at Dell Printer Technical Support Phone Number 1-800-510-7358 for any type of technical fault.
Check out the setting of printer driver-
You majorly need to see the driver setting cautiously, therefore you can adjust the printer simply. You have to select the right paper types or printing in the best quality can make slow printing.
- You should make clear search windows for printers and click on the dell printers and devices in the lists of upshots.
- You have to make double click button for the printer.
- Double Click for Set Preferences.
- You have to choose normal or draft in the quality settings.
- Find paper type information.
- You have to click on “OK button”.
Uninstall Printer Driver– Uninstall the printer driver let you install the advance driver version.
- If your printer connects to PC with USB cable, you should disconnect the power cable from the printer quickly.
- You have to conduct the clear search for windows for programs and salient features, you should click on the programs and features in the list of upshots.
- You must click on the printer name and click on button of uninstall software.
- You have to follow screen instructions for the completion of the software removal.
- Restart the computer.
Reinstalling the Driver–
After uninstalling the printer driver process, you have to install the printer driver immediately. If you are facing technical difficulties with your dell printers, you should make direct contact at toll free Dell Printer Technical Support Services to get the quick technical support immediately.